Knowledgeable Albuquerque Lawyer Helps Businesses Meet Their Needs
Professional representation from a skilled New Mexico litigator
Businesses that require legal assistance often only have one chance to obtain a favorable outcome. Whether your entity is large or small, you deserve an experienced business litigation attorney with a strong track record to handle your legal issues so that you can concentrate on your daily operations. At the Susan G. Chappell Law Firm in Albuquerque, I represent a diverse group of business and individual clients in complex legal matters. My 20 years of experience include successfully advocating in various types of New Mexico civil litigation, including employment, healthcare law, and commercial disputes. I work closely with clients to achieve their objectives in the most efficient manner possible, often through alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration.
Responsive counsel on employment and commercial matters
As a sole practitioner, I am able to draw upon two decades of experience working for major New Mexico law firms in offering personalized advice backed by extensive knowledge. This ensures that every client the firm serves will receive:
- Proactive legal support — No matter what type of legal challenge you face, I take a hands-on approach to pursuing strong results. Through diligent advocacy, many cases can be resolved quickly, saving you both time and expense.
- Individualized attention — I take the time to learn not only about each client’s legal situation, but also about their overall business. From there, I can develop a comprehensive strategy that protects your legal rights and the ability to maintain your operation and standing in the marketplace.
- Highly rated representation — Clients, colleagues and legal authorities have cited the high quality of representation. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
For even the most complex issues, I have the knowledge and background to help your business meet its continuing legal needs.
Law firm handles complicated disputes for various businesses
I represent clients from Albuquerque and the surrounding area in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Business law — Owners and executives at all types of enterprises rely on me for effective business law advice and litigation.
- Closely held businesses — Closely held businesses present specific legal challenges. My firm advises these enterprises and their shareholders on matters including ownership disputes and buy-sell agreements.
- Labor and employment law — In labor and employment law disputes, I represent both employees and employers in regulatory proceedings and litigation.
- Alternative dispute resolution — Even when substantial disagreements exist, many conflicts can be settled through alternative dispute resolution methods. I work as an arbitrator and mediator as well as advocating for clients in those venues.
- Civil litigation — I advocate for large and small businesses in all types of civil litigation, including commercial, healthcare and civil rights law cases.
My firm delivers advice that enables clients to make informed decisions about how to proceed in their case and the confidence that they are in good hands throughout.
Contact a skilled New Mexico business and employment lawyer
The Susan G. Chappell Law Firm represents New Mexico clients in various types of business and employment matters. Please call 505-717-1978 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my office in Albuquerque.